The ForewordWelcome to 1 Muslim Nation. This site is dedicated to promote Islam and foster Muslim solidarity. Let us engage in a civilized dialogue over any and all topics. If you feel I have crossed the line and offended you or someone else, or am just plain wrong, then call me on it. I may not agree but will consider any and all opinions. I'm here to not only express myself but to learn from others.
Subscribe To RSS Feed
- 487,981 Hits
10 Best Reads
- The Deafening Silence of Muslims
- A Proposal to Unite Muslim World - A Union of Muslim Countries (UMC)
- Women Praying in Masjids (Mosques)
- Zionist State in Palestine - The Problem & The Solution
- Islam and Muslim: A Tip from a Muslim Convert
- Lessons for Muslims from Popes “Jihad Speech” Controversy
- Understanding the Dynamics of Violent Muslim Protests
- All About Sri Lanka Muslims & The Tamil Tiger Separatist War
- How Ataturk Destroyed Islam in Turkey
- Burj Dubai Tower: Arab Race for Worlds Tallest Buildings
- I Wanted To Change The World: For Muslims Who Want To Change The World
- If Muslims Are The Greatest Nation, Why Are We So Disunited, Humiliated And Weak?
- Muslims Are The Best Of Nations Raised For All Mankind
- How 1 Muslim University Student’s Dawa Efforts Revived Islam in France!
- War Against Islam in Tajikistan (A 98% Muslim Country!)
Tag Archives: Hijab & Niqab & Burqa
Muslim Syria BANS Islamic Face Veils (Niqab) At Universities
DAMASCUS, Syria — Syria has banned the face-covering Islamic veil from the country’s universities, as similar moves in Europe spark cries of discrimination against Muslims. The Education Ministry issued the ban Sunday, according to a government official who spoke on … Continue reading
Posted in Arabs, Governments, Islamic World, Middle East, Muslims, Propaganda, Religion, Syria, Ummah Tagged Hijab & Niqab & Burqa, Islam, Ummah, War On Islam, Women 1 Comment