The ForewordWelcome to 1 Muslim Nation. This site is dedicated to promote Islam and foster Muslim solidarity. Let us engage in a civilized dialogue over any and all topics. If you feel I have crossed the line and offended you or someone else, or am just plain wrong, then call me on it. I may not agree but will consider any and all opinions. I'm here to not only express myself but to learn from others.
Subscribe To RSS Feed
- 487,982 Hits
10 Best Reads
- The Deafening Silence of Muslims
- A Proposal to Unite Muslim World - A Union of Muslim Countries (UMC)
- Women Praying in Masjids (Mosques)
- Zionist State in Palestine - The Problem & The Solution
- Islam and Muslim: A Tip from a Muslim Convert
- Lessons for Muslims from Popes “Jihad Speech” Controversy
- Understanding the Dynamics of Violent Muslim Protests
- All About Sri Lanka Muslims & The Tamil Tiger Separatist War
- How Ataturk Destroyed Islam in Turkey
- Burj Dubai Tower: Arab Race for Worlds Tallest Buildings
- I Wanted To Change The World: For Muslims Who Want To Change The World
- If Muslims Are The Greatest Nation, Why Are We So Disunited, Humiliated And Weak?
- Muslims Are The Best Of Nations Raised For All Mankind
- How 1 Muslim University Student’s Dawa Efforts Revived Islam in France!
- War Against Islam in Tajikistan (A 98% Muslim Country!)
Tag Archives: democratic state
Muslims Believe In A Secular Democratic State Or Rightly Guided Khilafah?
I came across a article in http://www.khilafah.com with the following post title; “O people of Egypt! Is it necessary to experiment for more decades with a secular democratic state until you realise that the only way is the rightly guided … Continue reading
Posted in Afghanistan, Arabs, Articles, Caliphate, Central Asia, Egypt, Governments, History, India, Iran, Iraq, Islam, Islamic World, Kuwait, Lebanon, Middle East, Misconceptions, Muslims, Oil, Pakistan, Palestine, Propaganda, Religion, Russia, Saudi Arabia, State Of Islam, Sudan, sunni, Syria, Thoughts, Tunisia, Turkey, UAE, Ummah, Uzbekistan Tagged democratic state, inclinations, Islamic Khilafah, islamic state, Islamic Way Of Thinking, Muslim Country Democracy, muslim nation, political solution 2 Comments