The ForewordWelcome to 1 Muslim Nation. This site is dedicated to promote Islam and foster Muslim solidarity. Let us engage in a civilized dialogue over any and all topics. If you feel I have crossed the line and offended you or someone else, or am just plain wrong, then call me on it. I may not agree but will consider any and all opinions. I'm here to not only express myself but to learn from others.
- 317,622 Hits
10 Best Reads
- The Deafening Silence of Muslims
- A Proposal to Unite Muslim World - A Union of Muslim Countries (UMC)
- Women Praying in Masjids (Mosques)
- Zionist State in Palestine - The Problem & The Solution
- Islam and Muslim: A Tip from a Muslim Convert
- Lessons for Muslims from Popes “Jihad Speech” Controversy
- Understanding the Dynamics of Violent Muslim Protests
- All About Sri Lanka Muslims & The Tamil Tiger Separatist War
- How Ataturk Destroyed Islam in Turkey
- Burj Dubai Tower: Arab Race for Worlds Tallest Buildings
- I Wanted To Change The World: For Muslims Who Want To Change The World
- If Muslims Are The Greatest Nation, Why Are We So Disunited, Humiliated And Weak?
- Muslims Are The Best Of Nations Raised For All Mankind
- How 1 Muslim University Student’s Dawa Efforts Revived Islam in France!
- War Against Islam in Tajikistan (A 98% Muslim Country!)
- How Mustafa Kemal Atatürk Destroyed Islam in Turkey
- Islam in Russia: 2 Million Ethnic Muslims Leave Islam For Russian Orthodox Christianity
- 66% of 1.5 Billion+ Muslims Want A United States of Islam!
- Beautiful Islamic Ringtones And English Nasheed Ringtones
- How 1 Muslim University Student's Dawa Efforts Revived Islam in France!
- Inspiring Poems About The Holy Quran
- ABOUT ME
- Women's Hijab Banned: Tunisia Government Crushing Islam
- Disposable Toilet Seat Covers To Be Clean In Public Toilets
- Rizana Nafeek - The teen girl facing a unjust death penalty in Saudi Arabia
Tag Archives: Unitying Muslim Countries
A visitor who came to this blog wanted to know, “Why don’t Muslims countries unite?” Rather than I try to answer, I’m posting below a very good answer to a similar question written by a forum user in an online … Continue reading →